Similar to the Tanto, but for close combat, aiming at the gaps in the armor.
A unique shape which is thin but thick without deforming.
The Shirasaya has been renewed.
Looks like the blade hasn't been sharpened in a while.
Polish it as you wish.
Signature: None (Mumei)
Blade length: 203mm (7.99inch)
Curvature: 0mm (0.0inch)
Total length: 310mm (12.20inch)
Motohaba: 20.4mm (0.80inch)
Sakihaba: 13.2mm (0.52inch)
Motokasane: 6.3mm (0.25inch)
Sakikasane: 3.3mm (0.13inch)
Blade weight: 95g
Total weight: 180g
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
1. The sword is not returnable. Indeed, a sword with a blade cannot be returned in Japan. So please take a closer look at the picture and think about it. If you have any questions, please contact us in advance. Please buy if you are satisfied.
2. Delivery is assured. In the unlikely event that the item is damaged or lost, the compensation of the shipping company will be applied.To apply the compensation, the buyer should report the situation to a nearby post office himself. Get the damage report.It is a proof that the post office was damaged and it may take a month or two before the compensation is applied.Refunds will be made only if compensation is applied.
3. Please note that we are not responsible for any problems at customs or the post office. The import of swords may not be allowed in some countries or states. Before making a purchase, please check if your country allows the import of this item. If the item cannot be delivered due to this problem, the price will not be refunded.
4.The recent postal situation has been complicated by the effects of Covid-19 and the Ukraine war. Suddenly, we may not be able to deliver to your country. Please note. If delivery is not possible after payment, we will refund you promptly.
Age is a guide. We do not guarantee the author or age, except for those with a certificate. Repairs and replacements of parts may have been made to date.
2. If there is a pedestal, it is for shooting purposes and is not included in the product.
3. As we do not perform cutting test to avoid damaging the blade, we cannot guarantee the sharpness of the blade.
4. Please check the picture carefully. There may be some scratches that are not visible in the picture. If you want to see some parts, please feel free to contact us, as we will take additional photos.
1. Cancellation is not possible after the order. Special export procedures are required to ship swords overseas. Indeed, if you start them after the order, you can't stop the procedure.
1. Sales target countries are limited. USA, UK, France, Australia, Hong Kong. Please contact us if you live in other countries.
2. Since it is also sold in other stores, the inventory is constantly changing. It may be out of stock at the time of purchase. In this case, we will cancel the order.
1. Shipping takes time, because the domestic export license is issued at the time of shipping. Usually 2-3 weeks, and at longest 1 month.
2. We ship within 30 business days after finalizing the payment. Shipping Items will be shipped by Japan Post (airmail). The delivery company is subject to change without notice. Delivery to P.O. Box may not be possible.
3. If you purchase multiple items, they may be shipped in one package.
4. In rare cases, the tracking status may not be updated after the package arrives in your country. In such cases, it is not possible to investigate from Japan. In this case, please contact the post office or customs office in your country. After shipment, the arrival of the package will take some time. This is because customs inspections of swords can be strict.The registration certificate cannot be taken out of Japan or attached. You can attach a copy.
6.The sword can be disassembled for shipment due to the size restrictions of the package.
Customs tariffs and imports
1. Import duties, taxes and fees are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the responsibility of the buyer. Before making a purchase, check with the customs office in your country to determine the amount of these additional charges.
2. The customs declaration shows the price of the goods, including shipping costs. The price cannot be changed or indicated as a gift. The name of the product to be described will be decided here. If you have any questions, please contact us in advance.
3. Check for yourself if your country allows the import of swords. Check the national and state laws.